Why do you need to set up a Facebook page for your business?
Facebook pages differ from your personal profile in a number of ways. Here are the some of the compelling reasons to get you started:
- Establish an authentic identity for your brand
- Communicate your business personality
- Showcase your products and services
- Share important milestones in your company's history
- 150 million people are finding and connecting with business every day on Facebook
- The Pages Manager mobile app now allows page owners to manage their Facebook pages no matter where they are
Get started, it's easy as 1-2-3!
Click on the images to enlarge
Step #1 - Click on 'Like Pages' on your sidebar and then click on 'Create Page' next
Or enter the URL 'www.facebook.com/pages/create' into your web browser address bar
Step #2 - Select your business type
Step #3 - Choose a category that best describes your business
Choose from the categories listed in the dropdown menu
Step #4 - Insert your brand's name and check the box for agreement before click on 'Get Started'
Upon clicking 'Get Started', you'll receive a confirmation email from Facebook
Step #5 - Fill in the necessary details about your brand or product. Be sure to select a Facebook web address that best represents your brand or product so that customers can easily locate your Facebook page
Step #6 - Verify the ownership of your brand or product and click 'Save Info' to proceed
Step #7 - Add a profile photo for your Facebook page that best represents your brand or product
Step #8 - Click 'Add your page to favourites' for easy access
Congratulations! You've successfully created a Facebook page for your brand or product. Started posting updates to engage with your Facebook fans and customers