Growing your Social Media Audience 1.0
Growing your social media audience is a constant processes for all businesses. No matter what level you are in, the more organic reach on social media and through advertising, the better it is for the business.
We will be sharing a series of tips here on our blog over the months on growing your Social Media Audience.
1. Create strong social profiles and pages. This is to help with your branding, so that people actually recognize your business and to build trust with your customers.
- Make sure to include your branded cover photos and profile photos.
- Make sure to fill out all of your details.
- Twitter- as simple as a 160-character bio, website link and location.
- Facebook -a short description, website link, address and phone number.
- Always make sure to share a few updates (five to ten) before you start your quest to build an audience so this will give people who visit your social accounts a reason to follow you.
2. Share quality content to keep a constant engagement and to also feed your customers wit why they should buy your products and what benefits do they get.
- Start building your audience on most networks by sharing content your target audience will enjoy.
- If you have a business selling a product, start sharing content on the product benefit and what it does.
- Post up blog content, podcasts, videos, presentations, info-graphics and what ever your audience would like.( It’s always trial and error)
- Like Twitter allows you to search email contacts.
- Facebook allows you to search email contacts and utilize an advanced people search.
- Instagram guides you to your Facebook friends on Instagram in its app.
- LinkedIn allows you to search your email contacts and suggests current and former classmates and work colleagues based on your profile information.
- Add small square social network icons to your website’s header, footer and sidebar.
- Add the official buttons for each network on your website.
- Look for social network icons on image banks.
- Add links to your top social accounts in your email signature to make sure everyone you communicate via email knows about your business.
- You may also use WiseStamp to create professional signatures with your social links.
Hope this 5 tips would help give a boost in your Social Media growth, just take a step at a time.
Until next time, make sure to follow us for more tips on Growing your social media audience part #2
Categorised in: How-to
This post was written by Rina Chandra Kumar