Growing your Social Media Audience 1.0
Growing your social media audience is a constant processes for all businesses. No matter what level you are in, the more organic reach on social media and through advertising, the better it is for the business.
We will be sharing a series of tips here on our blog over the months on growing your Social Media Audience.
- Make sure to include your branded cover photos and profile photos.
- Make sure to fill out all of your details.
- Twitter- as simple as a 160-character bio, website link and location.
- Facebook -a short description, website link, address and phone number.
- Always make sure to share a few updates (five to ten) before you start your quest to build an audience so this will give people who visit your social accounts a reason to follow you.
- Start building your audience on most networks by sharing content your target audience will enjoy.
- If you have a business selling a product, start sharing content on the product benefit and what it does.
- Post up blog content, podcasts, videos, presentations, info-graphics and what ever your audience would like.( It's always trial and error)
3. Use friend-finding features to get more followers that are already in your contact and other pages. This helps you build your fan base faster.
- Like Twitter allows you to search email contacts.
- Facebook allows you to search email contacts and utilize an advanced people search.
- Instagram guides you to your Facebook friends on Instagram in its app.
- LinkedIn allows you to search your email contacts and suggests current and former classmates and work colleagues based on your profile information.
4. Add links to your top social accounts on your website so its easier for people to start following you on your social sites.
- Add small square social network icons to your website's header, footer and sidebar.
- Add the official buttons for each network on your website.
- Look for social network icons on image banks.
5. Add links to your top social accounts to your email signatures, this makes it easy for people to get to know about your brand or company more.
- Add links to your top social accounts in your email signature to make sure everyone you communicate via email knows about your business.
- You may also use WiseStamp to create professional signatures with your social links.
Until next time, make sure to follow us for more tips on Growing your social media audience part #2