We’re excited to let you know that Instagram Shopping feature is now available in Malaysia and we want to share more information about this feature and how to get started. Shopping on Instagram allows you to add product tags and stickers to your organic content. As mobile shopping becomes the norm for avid shoppers, shopping on Instagram enables your customers to easily discover and connect with products they’re interested in on Instagram.
With shopping on Instagram you can:
- Offer a New Shopping Experience: Instagram made it simple for people to shop on their platform, by building a product that allows customers to shop on-the-go. Businesses can easily add product tags to posts, making shopping possible whenever a product may catch your customer’s eye.
- Amplify Product Discovery: With over 1B users on Instagram, shopping on Instagram can help you reach new customers through Feed, Stories, Explore, and on Profile – improving discovery and engagement for your brand.
- Tell a Story: Use new and innovative ways to tell your brand and product story through various available formats, including images, carousel, and video on Instagram Stories or Feed Posts.
How to get started:
- First, please confirm your Business or Creator Account is located in an available market for shopping on Instagram and sells physical goods complying with Instagram commerce policies. Shopping on Instagram is powered by Facebook catalogs, so you will need an Instagram business profile connected to a Facebook page.
- Next, follow this set up guide here.
Bring your brand to the conversation by taking action today! If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. We recommend you to taking advantage of this new opportunity as soon as you can.
You can watch our recorded version Instagram Shopping Webinar at AVANA Academy Facebook Page. In this session we are covering about ‘How To Setup Your Instagram Shopping For Your Business‘.
instagram, instagram shopping
Categorised in: Announcement
This post was written by AVANA